A computer mouse is one of the most important input devices which are used in order to interact with your computer 먹튀검증. So this piece of hardware enables the computer to send your control instructions to the game. A mouse is responsible to control the movement of the pointer on the computer screen, however it serves differently during the game-play. But the task is quite the same that you communicate with the video game and send the instructions in order to proceed with your mission as a player.
What is a Gaming Mouse and How it Differs From A Standard Mouse?
In order to perform better in the game, you need to have superior gaming hardware which has technological advantage in comparison to regular mouse used with everyday computers. The most important aspects of the gaming mouse hardware are the laser technology, the programmable keys, weight control, ergonomic design for easy grip and changeable LED lights etc. The high quality laser technology ensures the precision and accuracy in your game, and result in better control in computer game. So when you use a gaming mouse, you can sure that it provides superior accuracy and control of your game.
There are many gaming gear manufacturers that produce the best gaming mice in the world, the most popular amongst them are the Razer, Logitech and Cyborg etc.
How to Choose Best Gaming Mouse?
When you buy a gaming mouse, always check for the specific features which ensure the technology in mouse hardware is of gaming grade, these features are following:
- Ergonomic Design: A perfect design which is ideal for placing palm and fingers in such a way that it ensures a better grip, which reduces the chances of slipping fingers while clicking the buttons. So an ergonomic design makes a mouse ideal for gaming.
- High Precision Laser Sensor DPI Rate: The most important function of the mouse is to control the movement of mouse on the computer screen, this movement can be measured using a DPI or ‘dots per inch’ number, which is directly related to the accuracy in your game. A higher DPI number means more accuracy and lower dpi means poor control of your game. An ordinary mouse has 4-5 times less DPI number than a gaming mouse which is at least 4000 DPI or higher.
- Hyper-Response Buttons: Gamer grade mouse has fast communication cord which results in faster communication from mouse to computer, so the buttons of the mouse should have a minimum response time and work with hyper speed.
- Macros or Programmable Keys: This feature is only available in gaming hardware, a macro key is a programmable button or key which can directly interact with your game and perform a certain function in your game, such as programmable key to display map or change camera angle.
- Adjustable mouse weight: Ability to change the weight of your mouse makes it easy for to adjust the mouse dragging during the game-play. So you can gain accuracy by adjusting the weight of your mouse.
- Customizable LED lights: Gaming mice comes with LED lights which can be set to any color desired by the player, latest hardware allows several colour options for LED lights.