Celebrities endorsed business un curso de milagros are those written in the name of or for celebrity entrepreneurs such as Donald Trump, Richard Branson, Alan Sugar, Robert Kiyosaki. In most cases these books do not have an eye catching title because what sells is the name of the individual. This is why if you notice, their names fill the entire cover and the titles of the books are written in small prints.
These ones are also divided into three categories:
1. The one written by the celebrity himself when he was not a celebrity, which are usually really good because at that time they were trying to make their names therefore had to produce great content.
2. The ones they wrote when they were already successful which in most cases are not that good. They contain all the usual I did it so you can do it mumbo-jumbo completely removed from reality.
3. The ones written in their names by some smart person who understands the power of a name. In most instances these ones are also not that good because the celebrity never takes the time to read the manuscript, he never knows what is written in his name.
Highly Researched and Informative:
Highly researched and informative business books are books written mostly by academics or business journalist based upon solid research. They are usually well written in academic or journalistic style and languages and they can be really informative. Examples of these types of books are:
– Good to Great by Jim Collins,
– Built to Last by Jim Collins and Jerry I. Porras,
– Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne and Value Pricing by Ron Baker.
These are really good books which are very informative and they divulge lots of great information. The only problem with these types of books is they are very complex to comprehend. Even if you read them five or ten times and get to understand the principles; implementing the information in them in your business is difficult. This is because even though they reveal best practices, they do not teach you how to implement those best practices in your business. Like typical intellectuals the writers know their stuff however they do not know how to implement them, therefore cannot show someone else how to implement their ideas.
Me too business books are written by want-to-be experts, who just write books just to be able to say I have written a book. In most cases there are no substances to their books and they do not reveal anything. Their goal for writing books is not to provide information but simple to say, I have written a book on this subject therefore I am an expert.
Effective strategies business books are those written for the purpose of providing information and showing readers how to implement that information in their businesses. Like the highly researched and informative, they provide really good content. The difference between the Highly researched and informative and the Effective strategies is that, the Effective strategies show readers how to implement their theories and ideas.
These are usually written by sophisticated marketing experts who might be expert in their field and also good marketers. As a result of their expertise in their field, they understand the subject matter. But because they are also experts in marketing, they know how to present information in a way that it is quickly assimilated.